Book you checkup Now!
Are you or your family member suffering from fistula-in-ano? It can be because of any of the below mentioned problems :-
- An acute abscess in one or more potential spaces around anorectal canal.
Source of infection could be a number of predisposing conditions like :-
Infected and inflamed condition of the anal crypts (crypto glandular apparatus). Crypto -glandular – 90%
- Infection from hair follicles.
- Infection from an ulcer at the root of the pile mass.
- Infected sebaceous glands.
- Infected sweat glands.
- Anal fissures
- Foreign body penetrating from outside.
- Traumatized mucocutaneous lining of anorectal canal due to undigested foreign body. e.g. fish bone etc.
- Inflammed/ thromobosed previously existing pile masses.
- Retained sutures after haemorrhoidectomy.
- Injection of chemicals for treating pile masses.
- Radiation burns from X-ray and Radiotherapy.